CariCam is a high level networking summit that brings together key players from network operators and suppliers to discuss ways to drive forward solutions in the region. The summit combines educative content, assessing the state of the industry and identifying new areas of growth with an occasion for one to one interaction and networking. It is today the most recognized business event in the Caribbean and Central America region. The participants gained a keen sense of the dynamics of a Caribbean and Central America mobile marketplace through presentations, numerous questions and answers sessions, and more than a few social events.
In 2002, Informa developed this conference to serve as an open forum for all those interested in mobile, data and wireless issues impacting the Caribbean and Central American regions, including North and South America. This event provides an opportunity to share and learn about how to successfully operate in the region. It’s a target and business oriented event. This conference also allows for ample networking with all the events and meals that are included as part of the conference package.
VAS, DIGITAL & INNOVATIVE SERVICES
We have been organizing the Mobile VAS/ VAS event in Miami for many years, but we have been noticing that nowadays discussion is much broader than that and we decided to change the event’s focus to address mainly OTTs and operator service innovation and optimization, so operator revenue can still grow on this digital world we are living in. This summit combines educative content and real life experiences, assessing the state of the industry and identifying new areas of growth with an occasion for one to one interaction and networking.
- By company profile: mobile operators, service providers, regulators, solution providers, press and consultants
- By function: Board level – General Managers and CEOs – VPs, Chiefs, Heads, Directors and Managers of Business Development, Networks, Marketing, Commercial, Strategic Planning, Technology
- Target Region: Caribbean and Central America region
- By company profile: Caribbean, Central and Latin American mobile operators, OTTs, content providers, content aggregators, messaging vendors, device manufacturers, application developers, mobile marketing agencies, media companies and consultancies looking into doing business in the region.
- By function: Chiefs, Heads, Directors and Managers of VAS, Marketing, Messaging, Data Services, Business Development, Application, Content and Brand, Product, Operation, Strategic Planning, Technology, Research, Sales, Commercial.
- It’s the only event focused on business in the region
- Take advantage of the fantastic heritage, grown from a region leading conference with a track record for delivering the highest quality attendees
- Build partnerships with all telecom value chain
- Unmissable opportunity to meet so many focused people in one place over 2 days
- Gain competitive advantage and position your company as the market leader
- Demonstrate products and solutions, answer questions, overcome objections and meet your market face-to-face
There are limited sponsorship opportunities available. Contact us today!
Sponsorship & Exhibition Account Manager
Informa Latin America
Tel: +5511 3017-6833
Mobile: +5511 98389-5205